Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
God has promised us that the harvest is just as sure as the seed sown. The seed is the word of God. My question is, “What do you do when you are standing on the word, yet it seems nothing is changing?” I have been in this situation numerous times. One of the last times I was in this situation the Lord gave me four steps to take while waiting on the manifestation of what he’d promised me.
These are the four steps the Lord gave me:
- Keep speaking the word
- You will have what you say (Mark 11:23)
- Hold fast to the confession of your faith without wavering (Hebrews 10:23)
- Refuse to worry
- Worry is never a solution (Matthew 6:27)
- Take no thought that contradicts what God has promised you (Matthew 6:25, Philippians 4:6-7)
- Rest in the promises of God (Hebrews 4:3)
- This rest does not come from just having the promises, but believing the promises
- You are sure that God will do just as he’s promised
- Watch God move
- God will do just as he’s promised you (Acts 27:25)
You may be facing the greatest storm, test, or trial you’ve ever faced today, but don’t be moved. God heard your prayer the moment you set your faith! I have worked these steps numerous times and I am working them right now! They will not only ensure that you receive the harvest God has promised you but will produce rest and peace while you are waiting!
Don’t be frustrated today! Stand on God’s word and watch him do as promised! Be blessed!